Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Zotero is a web-based citation management and bibliography creator tool.
It can help you...
- create bilbiographies and format citations in papers quickly, saving you time and effort;
- create, organize, and manage your own personal database of articles and resources online, accessible from anywhere via the web, for one or more research projects;
- import references easily from many databases;
- share references with others; and
- collaborate with others on one or more projects.
Styles and Databases
Some library databases, such as those from EBSCOhost, allow you to get bibliographic information in selected styles such as APA or MLA when emailing and saving records.
Plagiarism is a very serious academic transgression. To learn more, check out the following resources: