Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Read a Book
- Open a book by clicking on the title name or jacket. No downloads or installations are required.
- Use the forward and back arrows to turn pages
- Find search terms by clicking on the magnifying glass
- Increase/decrease page magnification
- Highlight text
- Change highlight color
- Open ebrary Reader for even more functionality
- See your search terms highlighted
- Click on Contents, chapter titles, etc. to go to that section of the e-book.