Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Copying ebrary Books
To copy, use the InfoTools button under the QuickView tab, or in the Ebrary reader, then:
- To select a single word, click on the word. The selected word and any surrounding punctuation are highlighted.
- To select a block of words, click and drag to highlight your selection.
- Click the Copy Text button in InfoTools, or right click on the highlighted area and click on Copy.
- Press the CTRL - C keys on your keyboard.
- Paste the text into a file or email message.
The copy function only supports text. It does not copy images.
A maximum of one page of text can be copied at once.
Your pasted results also include a bibliographic citation, including the webpage URL
Printing ebrary Books
To print, use the InfoTools button under the QuickView tab, or in the Ebrary reader.
The print option in your browser will not work.
You will only be able to print a portion of the book per session.
Only a limited number of pages of a book can be printed per session. Restrictions vary by publisher. See Ebrary's Terms of Service