1. Open your book of choice.
2. Click on button.
3. From within the ebrary Reader, click on InfoTools, then select, Copy Bookmark.
You now have the persistent URL for this ebrary book and can place it in a BlackBoard course of your choosing.
4. Log in to BlackBoard and select the Course in which you wish to place the link.
5. Once you have navigated to the location/folder to which you want to place the link, you will use the Build Content drop down menu to select, URL.
6. Place your cursor in the URL box and hit, Ctrl + C keys.
7. Fill out other fields as appropriate. TIP: If you copy a portion of the text and paste it into the BlackBoard text field the citation will post automatically.