Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
RefWorks is a web-based citation management and bibliography creator tool.
It can help you...
- create bilbiographies and format citations in papers quickly, saving you time and effort;
- create, organize, and manage your own personal database of articles and resources online, accessible from anywhere via the web, for one or more research projects;
- import references easily from many databases;
- share references with others; and
- collaborate with others on one or more projects.
Create an account while you are connected to the UNH computer network, either on or off campus.
The video tutorials under the Help menu are very useful and recommended to help you get started. These are available once you have logged in to your account.
If you have an questions or need help on using Refworks please contact the Research Center.
Copies of the APA, MLA, Chicago Manual, Turabian Manual for Writers, and other style manuals are kept at the Research Center, Dimond Library.
Chicago Manual of Style Online
Includes fully-searchable text with added features such as tools for editors, a quick citation guide, and searchable access to the Chicago Style Q&A.