YES! You found the perfect article for your class assignment! But...uh...how do you get the full text again??
1. Copy that article title.
2. Go to the library's homepage (www.library.unh.edu) and paste the article title in the main search box. Now search!
3. On the results page, near the bottom of the article title, select the link for Available Online.
4. Select the link under the Full Text Availability section. On the following page, you may need to select the download PDF button.
5. That's it! Those full text links should take you to the whole article for your reading enjoyment.
6. If you cannot get access to full text through this method, please see the Finding Full Text Using Google Scholar or the Using Interlibrary Loan articles.
Tutorials created by: Eugenia Opuda
Gifs created in Camtasia or taken online from Giphy