Are you looking to interlibrary loan a book that the library doesn't own? Follow the steps below!
1. From the library’s homepage (www.library.unh.edu) , select Books & Media Worldwide underneath the search box.
2. On the next page, search for the title of the book.
3. Select the correct result.
4. Double check to see that the UNH library does not have a copy of this book.
5. Select the orange Request [3-10 days] button on the right hand side of the page. Sign in to your ILL account using your UNH ID and password, and submit the pre-filled form to request your book. You will receive an email notification once the book is ready to pick up!
Tutorials created by: Eugenia Opuda
Gifs created in Camtasia or taken online from Giphy