Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For More Help
Chat, email, or schedule a consultation with a subject librarian!
Ask A Librarian
If Your Item Is Not at UNH
Print Books for Online Students
Students in online UNH programs or courses who identify print book(s) that they would like should Ask a Librarian for help in determining what options are available for getting the book.
The library is not currently sending print books to home addresses but alternatives include
- requesting a book chapter through Document Delivery
- determining whether an e-book version is available to UNH users
- investigating the availability of an e-book version for possible purchase
- identifying libraries near the patron's location that have the book
- identifying other books and/or articles on the topic that are available
UNH students, faculty, and staff who are able to come to the Durham campus are welcome to
- use the print and video collections at the library;
- request physical items such as print book and videos from other libraries through the BLC WorldCat Catalog or Interlibrary Loan (ILL); these items can be picked up at the Circulation Desk in Dimond Library Level 3 (Main Floor) and should be returned to the same location.
New Books in Social Work
New acquisitions by the Library. These are usually print books.