Students in online UNH programs or courses who identify print book(s) that they would like should Ask a Librarian for help in determining what options are available for getting the book.
The library is not currently sending print books to home addresses but alternatives include
- requesting a book chapter through Document Delivery
- determining whether an e-book version is available to UNH users
- investigating the availability of an e-book version for possible purchase
- identifying libraries near the patron's location that have the book
- identifying other books and/or articles on the topic that are available
UNH students, faculty, and staff who are able to come to the Durham campus are welcome to
- use the print and video collections at the library;
- request physical items such as print book and videos from other libraries through the BLC WorldCat Catalog or Interlibrary Loan (ILL); these items can be picked up at the Circulation Desk in Dimond Library Level 3 (Main Floor) and should be returned to the same location.